Login  •  Iscriviti

MATT BARLOW REJOINS ICED EARTH!

Novità e rumors dal mondo del metallo

Moderatore: Something Wild

MATT BARLOW REJOINS ICED EARTH!

Messaggiodi [Aenima] il 12 dic 2007 21:27

Yes, you did read that right. Below is Jon's official statement regarding the change...

-----

Hello Dear Friends!

Once again the winds of change are upon us, and this time I can say that I am very happy about the result.

While out on the European tour I had several in depth discussions with many loyal Iced Earth fans. A common theme of these discussions was how much Matt is missed. I agreed with the fans that things were not the same and that it was a very special period in Iced Earth's history.

When I heard several months ago that Matt was going to be doing a project in music again, I was thinking about contacting him and seeing what his intentions were. I didn't act on this because I was so focused on the writing of the new epic, and frankly, it just didn't seem realistic.

Well, after getting out on the road and speaking with many of you directly, I decided to call Matt and see how he was doing and if he was interested in working together again. I am proud to say that he is coming back to Iced Earth and we will be getting back to work in the studio very soon.

Matt will be singing on Part 2 of the Something Wicked concept CD and we will be looking forward to getting out on tour and delivering a series of Iced Earth shows that will rival any in the history of the band. And there will be a proper DVD filmed from this period, something we've all been waiting for.

I want you all to know that it was you who made this a reality. I have missed Matt's presence onstage and in my personal life in a big way over the past few years, so I appreciate your honesty in our discussions. It did help me realize the decision to move forward with pursuing this. The fans have spoken and we have delivered!

You true fans know that I'm a straight shooter, I say what I mean and mean what I say. And though I value your opinions greatly, you must believe that this is a decision that comes completely from the heart and is not motivated by anything other than what feels the best for Iced Earth. This is the way that things have always been dealt with, for better or for worse, but always honestly and from the heart.

Tim Owens is a great and talented singer and I wish the best for him and his future on a personal and professional level.

There will be more news soon as to further developments and plans. This will push back the release of Part 2 a bit. Not because we couldn't be ready to record in time, but because of a new addition to Matt's family in early 2008!

I am very happy to announce that Iced Earth is truly BACK!

Have a great holiday season. We'll be in touch very soon with more details.

Jon Schaffer

Della serie, bel lavoro Tim! Ora puoi anche tornare a casa :sis
Mia nonna ha sempre avuto un profondo rispetto per la comunità ebraica, mi diceva sempre "Tratta bene gli ebrei, se no ti tiri addosso le loro maledizioni da cazzi scappellati

Sephiroth ha scritto:La donnina quì si è autodefinita pessimo elemento nella presenzatione, Aenima l'ha guadagnato nel tempo... :ghgh

Sephiroth ha scritto:beh, si vedeva che non eri finito con la faccia contro il vetro, dalla foto non si vedeva nessun buco :myst

Immagine

Immagine
[Aenima]
Cemetery Gater

sponsor
Sponsor

Re: MATT BARLOW REJOINS ICED EARTH!

Messaggiodi Ferox il 12 dic 2007 22:13

potrà dispiacermi per owen che alla fine prende calci in culo ovunque vada ma sono contento che torni matt :cor
"si vis pacem para bellum" - VEGEZIO
Ferox
Cemetery Gater

Messaggiodi Khantante il 12 dic 2007 23:16

Io mi sono messo ad urlare quando l'ho saputo.
Però mi dispiace parecchio per Owens...
Non viene proprio trattato dignitosamente dai colleghi che lo chiamano a cantare...
Khantante
Niubbo

Messaggiodi dafne il 21 gen 2008 12:07

Khantante ha scritto:Io mi sono messo ad urlare quando l'ho saputo.
Però mi dispiace parecchio per Owens...
Non viene proprio trattato dignitosamente dai colleghi che lo chiamano a cantare...

quoto ma grande ritorno! adoro Matt!
dafne bela neudina paseme el bastùùùùù!
dafne
Poser

Messaggiodi Dark_Dahlia il 21 gen 2008 14:27

Quell'intervista c'era tradotta pari pari su Metal Hammer :sis
Però che stronzi col vecchio cantante scusa!!
Northern Gate

"We embrace like two lovers at death
A monument to the trapping of breath
As restriction is bled from the veins of my neck
To drop roses on my marbled breast
I lust for the wind and the flurry of leaves
And the perfume of flesh on the murderous breeze
To learn from the dark and the voices between..."

Nuova Brigata Blasfema: Ancella futura che le divinità tritura
Dark_Dahlia
Melodic Deathster

Messaggiodi [Aenima] il 21 gen 2008 15:19

Dark_Dahlia ha scritto:Quell'intervista c'era tradotta pari pari su Metal Hammer :sis
Però che stronzi col vecchio cantante scusa!!

Alla fine il povero Owens lo prende sempre dietro dovunque vada
Mia nonna ha sempre avuto un profondo rispetto per la comunità ebraica, mi diceva sempre "Tratta bene gli ebrei, se no ti tiri addosso le loro maledizioni da cazzi scappellati

Sephiroth ha scritto:La donnina quì si è autodefinita pessimo elemento nella presenzatione, Aenima l'ha guadagnato nel tempo... :ghgh

Sephiroth ha scritto:beh, si vedeva che non eri finito con la faccia contro il vetro, dalla foto non si vedeva nessun buco :myst

Immagine

Immagine
[Aenima]
Cemetery Gater

Messaggiodi Enel il 21 gen 2008 15:20

era ora :cor
Kalmah, Battlelore, Behemoth, Delain, Kataklysm, God Dethroned, Illnath, Epica, Deicide, Vader, DragonForce, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Arch Enemy, Cannibal Corpse, Diablo Swing Orchestra,
Dimmu Borgir, Bloodbath, Turisas, Suffocation, Within Temptation, Helloween
Enel
Ville Valo Sbaver

Torna a News