Login  •  Iscriviti

Rock Band Beatles

Tutto su pc, console, giochi da tavolo, videogiochi, ecc

Rock Band Beatles

Messaggiodi Reine il 02 giu 2009 18:33

The Beatles: Rock Band

The world’s leading music game meets the greatest band in history! The Beatles™: Rock Band™ gives fans what they’ve been waiting for: a chance to experience the Beatles’ legendary story from the inside. You won’t just watch and listen as the Beatles make rock history, create landmark records and conquer the world—for the first time, you’ll be part of the band.

Join John, Paul, George and Ringo onstage at legendary shows, behind closed doors in the recording studio, and in dreamscapes that bring their psychedelic imagery to life. The acclaimed Rock Band elements of interactive play and full-band capacity are here, but with brand-new additions. This will be the first music game to offer harmonies, challenging you to recreate The Beatles’ vocal blend. There are custom-built models of the instruments the band itself played; audio straight from the masters; and graphics that take you on a magical tour through the key moments in Beatle history.

Produced with the full cooperation of The Beatles and Apple Corps, the game is packed with fab extras. Master the songs to hear rare audio and view unseen photos from the archives!

From “I Want to Hold Your Hand” to “Get Back,” every song in “The Beatles: Rock Band” comes directly from the Abbey Road master tapes. The song list spans the length of The Beatles’ career, including:

* I Saw Her Standing There
* I Want to Hold Your Hand
* I Feel Fine
* Day Tripper
* Taxman
* I Am The Walrus
* Back In The U.S.S.R.
* Octopus’s Garden
* Here Comes The Sun
* Get Back

And more…

Play on exclusive replicas of the instruments that The Beatles played, including:

* John Lennon’s
Rickenbacker 325 guitar
* Sir Paul McCartney’s trademark
Höfner bass
* George Harrison’s
Gretsch Duo Jet guitar
* Ringo Starr’s
drums with classic black oyster
pearl finish and Ludwig-branded
Beatles kick drum head
Follow The Beatles from their earliest days to their triumphant Ed Sullivan Show appearance and beyond. Join them in the studio at Abbey Road and experience dreamscapes that put you inside the psychedelic era.

* Cavern Club
* The Ed Sullivan Theater
* Shea Stadium
* Budokan
* Abbey Road
* Rooftop

And more…

ecco il trailer

IO LO VOGLIO!!!

esce il 09.09.2009
spero anche in Italia :cor :cor
Not knowin' how to cook is like not knowin' how to fuck! - R. Rodriguez

Wir sind haesslich, fett und asozial - schelmish :mrgreen:

Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating - ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND - Michel Gondry

Immagine
Immagine
Lugh ha scritto:era giorno e non volevo andare OT..

Sephiroth ha scritto:troppo scic e poco pork! :ghgh

Something Wild ha scritto:Kale: Pensavo parlaste dei Blink Guardian...
SW: Si, quelli che cantavano "What's my bard again, what's my bard again..."
Reine
Pork Eater
Pork Eater

sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Rock Band Beatles

Messaggiodi RodrigoNavarro il 02 giu 2009 19:13

ho visto oggi il servizio... sembra fatto molto bene...
RodrigoNavarro
Blood Cummer

Torna a Computer e Giochi