Login  •  Iscriviti

(EchO)

Tutti i gruppi che ci piacciono

Moderatore: Leadingtherats

(EchO)

Messaggiodi Sephiroth il 11 nov 2011 16:10

Ancora mancava la pagina di band bresciana amica, suonano Melodic Doom/Death metal e negli (EchO) suona una nostra diretta conoscenza, il caro asterix di fiducia dei tempi andati!

Direttamente dalla loro pagina FB la biografia della band:

The band was formed in the first days of October, 2007, near Brescia, thanks to the idea of Antonio Cantarin and Simone Mutolo, with the aim to play Doom Metal with different influences, in the first place psychedelic. The original line-up of the band was composed by Antonio, Simone, Mauro Ragnoli and Paolo Copeta. Then,in February 2008, Simone Saccheri joins the group as second guitarist.
In October they release a self-producted demo entitled "Omnivoid", containing 5 tracks for a total length of 31'32".
In the same month starts the live activity: (EchO) plays with bands like Forgotten Tomb, Viscera///, Sunpocrisy, Synapses, Umbra Noctis and they partecipate in March of Fallen festival on 22 March 2009 at the Olden Live Club of Lonato, sharing the stage with Agalloch, Dornenreich, Mely, Opera IX, Nidhogg, Misanthropic Desire and Deadly Carnage.
In March 2010 (EchO) plays live supporting Esoteric, shEver and Raving Season.
On October 9th 2010 they release a Promo, always self-producted, containing three tracks in a limited edition of 200 copies. It has been released as a preview of the firts debut album that would be recorded in the next month at the Priory Recording Studios in Birmingham (UK).
Different bass players joined the band and then left, but sometimes when you search something around the world, what you’re looking for is right in your backyard, this is how Agostino Bellini became the new bass player of (EchO).

L'attuale LineUp:

- Antonio Cantarin (Vocals);
- Mauro Ragnoli (Guitars);
- Simone Saccheri (Guitars);
- Simone Mutolo (Piano & Keyboards);
- Agostino Bellini (Bass);
- Paolo Copeta (Drums);

Cosa importante, oggi esce il loro primo album!

(EchO) Releases today the debut album "Devoid Of Illusions" for Solitude Prod/BadMoodMan Music.
The album was recorded in November 2010 at the Priory Recording Studios (Sutton Coldfield, UK) and CMAT Studios (Birmingham, UK) and it was produced by Greg Chandler (Guitar and voice of ESOTERIC) that appears on the final song as a guest (voice and guitar).

Immagine

Quì il promo dell'album:

Quì il primo singolo:

E quì dove potete comprarlo!

http://www.solitudestore.com/en/product ... illusions/

Per seguire la band:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EchO/141116903052

A me piacciono tantissimo e a sentire il singolo, l'album è di qualità paurosa! I ragazzi si sono impegnati per mostrarsi sin da subito professionali al massimo. Hanno fatto bene e spero che vadano sempre meglio perchè se lo meritano.
Immagine
[Aenima] ha scritto:I Manowar sono i Village people dei Defender :cor

Isa ha scritto:credo che tra wagner e il death ci sia un collegamento quasi diretto...
lo stesso che c'è tra la pausini e il power
Sephiroth
Blue Sofa Owner

sponsor
Sponsor

Re: (EchO)

Messaggiodi Iset il 11 nov 2011 17:51

Visti 4 o 5 volte :sis
Mi piacciono molto :sis
Iset
Blue Sofa Owner

Torna a Gruppi